Wednesday 2 May 2007

Star Card
























































Cam's Nanna was 90 not long ago. This is the card I made for her birthday. Lots of my stamping friends let me use their stamps so that I could have a variety of sayings and images for this card. For the front cover I printed out a photo on normal paper and then put some acetate over the top. Made the frame out of thick cardboard - covered it in gold ink and then put on Utee embossing powder. Did a few layers. The last layer I put gold embossing powder on it and then while it was hot stamped a Hero Arts flower design around into the frame. All other stamping within the star card has been with a gold ink pad and gold embossing powder.

1 comment:

Aud said...

WOW! This is absolutely gorgeous! Great job! Wonderful stamping and embossing. She must love this card! :-)