Sunday 8 July 2007

Asian Birthday Card

This is a card that I've made for my friend Peter. Also made another the same for my brother-in-law. I try to make multiple cards now of the same design so that I have enough cards when a birthday comes around. Just too little time to do some stamping with a toddler in the house! The background of this cardstock has been stamped with a Lucy's Texture Cube in vanilla versacolor (you can't see it on the scanned image - but it just gives the cardstock a nice aged appearance). The crane image is also a Lucy's stamp - stamped in pinecone versacolor. The edges of the cardstock have been swiped with the pinecone ink. Image has then been mounted onto gold cardstock.

I haven't had much time to stamp lately, but I have been crocheting a blanket for Caitlin - so I will try to upload a picture of the finished product soon. I'm hoping to have it completed in 2-3 weeks! It's been nice crocheting on cold winter nights and watching the show Heroes. Saw the final episode of season 1 - can't wait to see season 2 now!

No comments: