Saturday 17 November 2012

Breaking in Bertie



I'm so excited, I'm getting a Sizzix Big Shot for my birthday - it does lots of wonderful things - embossing, die-cutting etc.  I've been lusting after one of these for a long long time!  It's not quite my birthday but I got to break in the new machine (lovingly nicknamed Bertie) with Karlie and Naomi who also bought one.  We used lots of wonderful Stampin Up embossing folders and dies.  I took all the bits and pieces home from and assembled this card which I gave to my friend Jodie for her birthday.  All of the embossing folders, embosslits, the melon ribbon are from Stampin Up and can be sourced from the wonderful Karlie.  The stamped image is a retired Stampin Up stamp and the punch is also Stampin Up.  I hope you like my card.

No comments: