Saturday 24 November 2012

Nik's Birthday Card



It's Nik's birthday this coming week.  Happy Birthday my beautiful friend!!  I made this card for her, and I've been inspired by Karlie's customer challenge.  I've used only Stampin Up products to create this card.  I hope you enjoy this one.  All of the products are listed below - all are from the Annual Stampin Up Catalogue unless specified.
Flower stamp is from Mixed Bunch set
Happy birthday stamp is from Perfect Punches set
Punches used - Large oval, Blossom, and Scallop Trim Border
Die - Labels collection framelits
Embossing Folder - Textured Impressions Embossing Folder from Stampin Up Holiday Catalogue
Ribbon - Primrose Petals Stitched Satin Ribbon
Ink Pads - Primrose Petal
Cardstock - Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petal, Summer Starfruit

No comments: